BGS Meeting: Saturday 18th April




As promised in the last newsletter we have set aside one hour of the meeting for a recital from two of Gary Ryan's students, Manus Noble (and Amie Owen.




They will be presenting the following program

Duo:Sonata K516 (D minor) - Scarlatti

Amie:
Prelude No. 1 - Villa Lobos
Prelude No. 5 - Villa Lobos
Sonatina - Lennox Berkeley

Duo :Sonata K481 (B minor) - Scarlatti

Manus:
Mallorca - Albeniz
Nightshade Rounds - MacCombie
Rockweed - Ryan


Please note that there will be a contributory charge of a pound per member to contribute to the costs of these two promising young students for their performance.


Ensemble Practice

Remember to keep up your practice on Mr De Witt's piece because I understand that Ray is extremely keen to see how we are all getting on....especially with the Sarabande!

3 comments :

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here different web
    page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see
    so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page repeatedly.
    My page ... www.in4ca.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this web site is in fact good and the visitors are in fact sharing nice thoughts.
    Also visit my blog post ... artbay.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and post is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles.
    Feel free to visit my web-site ... budget web hosting

    ReplyDelete