New Album Craig Ogden and Greg Caffrey

Australian guitar virtuoso Craig Ogden and I have just completed a new album of contemporary solo guitar pieces that I have written over the last 14 years. It’s called First Construction in Nylon and is only available at the following link:


http://www.cactusrecords.bandcamp.com


It may be of interest to some of your members and I would be very grateful if you might copy and paste the contents of this email and circulate it to your members. The album can be listened to in full at the site above and, if you like what you hear, you can download the album, with artwork, in a number of formats. You may also order a CD version if you prefer.


I would be delighted to hear feedback or comments on the album from any of your guitarist colleagues at gregcaffreyworld.com and I would appreciate anyone’s support for my music. More on my music can also be seen on my website – but try the album link above first.



Many thanks,

Greg Caffrey
www.gregcaffrey.com

No comments :

Post a Comment